- What are the regular check-in and check-out times?
- Check-in is from 2:00 p.m. and check-out is until 12:00 noon.
We believe that guests should be able to enjoy their room without feeling rushed.
- I will arrive during the morning at the airport. Can I check into my room before the regular time?
- Yes, if the hotel is given prior notice, arranging for early check-in is possible.
Check-in from 11:00 a.m. is possible at an additional cost of 30% of the room rate.
- Can I extend my check-out time?
- In principle, check-out is by 12:00 noon, but extending the check-out time to 3:00 p.m. is possible at a fee.
The extension fee depends on the room. Please contact the front desk for details.
When checking out later than 3:00 p.m., the fee for one night's stay will apply.
- What is your policy regarding cancellations?
- For details, please see the "Accommodation Agreement".
Accommodation Agreement PDF
- Do you have special rates for staying with children?
- In general, there are no special rates for staying with children.
Infants up to 5 years of age who sleep in the same bed as a parent stay at no extra cost.
(Any necessary additional bedding or utensils are to be supplied by the guest.)
- Can I pay by credit card?
- The hotel accepts most major credit cards such as Visa, JCB, American Express, Diners Club, China UnionPay, etc.
- How do I indicate that my room should not be cleaned?
- You may either inform the front desk or place the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the outside door knob.
When the "Do Not Disturb" sign is on the door, the room will not be cleaned.
It is also possible to only have the amenities changed. Please inform the front desk.
- What is the room cleaning time when staying more than one night?
- Room cleaning can be requested until 2:45 p.m.
After this time, room cleaning will not be possible on that day.
- Do you have a curfew?
- No, the hotel entrance is open 24 hours. The front desk is also staffed 24 hours.
About the rooms
- What size are the beds?
- Single: 120 cm x 195 cm
Semi-double: 120 cm x 195 cm
Double: 140 cm x 195 cm
Twin: 110 cm x 195 cm x 2
Triple: 110 cm x 195 cm x 2 + 96 cm x 200 cm x 1 (Main building), 110 cm x 195 cm x 2 + 100 cm x 185 cm x 1 (Annex)
- Is room service available?
- No, there is no room service.
- Can I drink the water from the tap in the room?
- Yes, the tap water is drinkable.
About the facilities
- Is there a large public bath in the hotel?
- No, there’s no public bath in the hotel.
However, every guest room is equipped with a unit bathroom.
- What about Internet access?
- Free wi-fi is available throughout the hotel, and wired access via LAN cable is also possible in each room.
Computers are available for rent at a cost of 1,000 yen per day.
There is also a computer corner in the lobby where computers are available for use by guests at a cost of 100 yen per 10 minutes.
- What kinds of things are available for rent?
- Please access the information page for the respective room type.
Click here for room information
- Are there beverage vending machines and ice makers in the hotel?
- In the Main building. there is a beverage vending machine on the first floor and an ice maker on the second floor.
In the Annex, there is a beverage vending machine and an ice maker on the sixth floor.
- What kind of breakfast do you serve in the hotel?
- Breakfast is served as a full buffet with both Japanese and Western style dishes, ideal to accommodate the needs of guests from around the world.
Planet3rd, Main building 1F
7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. (last order: 9:30 a.m.)
If purchased by the previous day: 1,000 yen (adults), 600 yen (children age 6 to 10)
If purchased on the day: 1,080 yen (adults), 600 yen (children age 6 to 10)
- Is there a smoking corner in the hotel?
- No, the entire hotel is non-smoking, and there is no designated smoking space.
- Is there an ATM in the hotel?
- No, there is no ATM in the hotel.
There are ATMs at convenience stores in the vicinity of the hotel. For details, please inquire at the front desk.
- Does the hotel have a parking lot?
- No, unfortunately hotel-owned parking is not available.
Guests using a car are asked to utilize parking facilities in the vicinity of the hotel.
For details, please inquire at the front desk.
Other services available from the front desk
- Is it possible to store luggage before checking in or after checking out?
- Storing luggage before checking in is possible.
Storing luggage after checking out is also possible, but it must be collected on the same day.
- Is there a foreign currency exchange service in the hotel?
- No, such a service is not available in the hotel.
Please inquire at the front desk about currency exchange services in the vicinity of the hotel.
- Can I have a package from a parcel delivery service sent to the hotel?
- If the package has been fully prepaid, this is possible.
Packages that need to be paid on delivery are not accepted.
The hotel does not pay any charges on behalf of guests.
- Can I send a package with a parcel delivery service from the hotel? (Domestic or overseas)
- Domestic packages for delivery within Japan can be sent. (Prepayment)
To send packages overseas, please inquire at the front desk about post offices in the vicinity of the hotel.
- Is there a laundry service?
To use the laundry service, please fill out the slip provided in your room, place the laundry in the provided bag and bring it to the front desk.
For details regarding service hours and finishing time, please inquire at the front desk.
- Can I have the hotel call me a taxi?
- Yes, we'll call you a taxi.
Please inquire at the front desk.
- Are there any convenience stores near the hotel?
Please inquire at the front desk.
- How long does the hotel keep objects forgotten by guests?
- Objects are kept for a period of three months from the date on which they were found. Please inquire with the hotel if you have forgotten something.
Area information / Map / Disaster evacuation areas
- Where is the designated evacuation area in case of a disaster?
- Minami-shogakko (8 minutes on foot from the hotel)
14-29, Higashi-shinsaibashi 1-chome, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 542-0083
See on Google Maps